Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Counting Sheep Vol. 2 - Resting with Prussia (7/7)

Counting Sheep Vol. 2 - Resting with Prussia (7/7) Video Clips.





Track 7 - "A Good Night's Sleep with Prussia" Prussia: Just how awesome, oh awesome, I am? I am as awesome as awesome me can be! *opens door* Prussia: Yo, excuse me! Oh, you must be the poor soul who said you couldn't sleep! You certainly are a smart cookie to ask me to count sheep to you! After all, I am the best sheep counter in the world! Kesesesese~! Now your ears shall listen to counting as cool as a baby chick! You're definitely going to fall into that category! The category of sleeping after I count 10, no wait, five sheep! Well, just leave everything to me! I plan to follow through with what I just said! I'll make sure you fall asleep, no matter what it takes! Now then, are you ready to sleep? *not yet pause* Prussia: Oh, not yet? I see. That's fine. Mosey on into bed, now! *into bed pause* Prussia: Hey now, cover up with your blanket properly! *It's okay pause* Prussia: It's not okay! What are you gonna do if you caught a cold? Listen up! If you give a cold an inch, it'll take a mile! When you don't get enough sleep, your body's, uh, your body's, uh, what was it, uh, your body's thingamabob gets weak and it'll be easier to catch a cold! We can't have your body temparature going down too! In Japan, they say that, uhh, uhh, In Japan, the cold is the source of the whatchamacallit... Oh yeah, now I remember! The cold is the source of all diseases... or something like that. I got that one from my little brother some time ago. Well, I am just trying to remember this ...

Keywords: hetaliaradio, counting sheep, Resting with Prussia, germany, doitsu, ludwig, gilbert, prussia, counting sheep vol 2, hetalia, axis powers, world series, track 7, volume 2, honeybee cd collection, final

tyvek wristband Sippy Cup Straws veronica mars messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment